Korkmaz Montana 26x5 cm Pan A1246
Regular price RM89.00 MYR Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Size: 26x5 cm / 2.5 lt
- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick property on interior surfaces
- Extra resistance and resistance to scratching
- Environmentally friendly production technology
- Cooking without toxic gas (PFOA, cadium or lead free)
- Easy to clean
- Provides maximum time and energy savings thanks to the Solar Base base system, which provides the highest heat transfer on all types of furnaces including induction.
- It does not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- With its high thermal conductivity, it provides high cooking performance even at low heat.
- It uses less oil than other types of cookware to make more delicious meals.
- It is produced from materials that can be recycled.
- The superior German technology in Volcanite Coating does not compare to its non-sticking and scratch-proof features prepared by Weilburg with not 1, not 2, but 5 layers of volcanite coating.
- It is durable up to 70.000 washes.
- Montana Series, produced with environmentally friendly technology using materials that can be recycled back to nature, makes its naturalness noticeable with the wood details used in its handles. While it allows you to cook easily with its silicone outer coating, it also exhibits superior non-stick properties with its high temperature resistant inner surface coatings.